Riker's Blog-o-Plenty

I am intrigued by the power of the "Blog". Hopefully you will find my ravings of interest, if not, look elsewhere.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Everpizza - The MMORPG

This one was just too good to pass up. Ordering pizza integrated into a MMORPG? Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. What's next, the /booze command will have your local liquor store deliver a 24 of Corona to your place? Props to Boing Boing on this one, this was a stellar find. Too good not to make the blog. Wonder how much this is costing Pizza Hut? Excerpt below...

- Riker -

Link back to Boing Boing

Cory Doctorow: Everquest has added a simple in-game command to order pizzas while playing. I'm surprised that they don't pre-populate the pizza-ordering form with the info from your Everquest account -- usually games have such crazy, one-sided terms of service that the privacy implications of such a thing would shred like wet kleenex.

You're in luck - pizza is just a few key strokes away! While playing EverQuest II just type /pizza and a web browser will launch the online ordering section of pizzahut.com. Fill in your info and just kick back until fresh pizza is delivered straight to your door.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger CT said…

    swissred, if you are reading this, you are welcome to link on your site, please use the permalink.

    Riker

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must say that without some of the information you have, would my computer be filled with spyware. I'm always looking for more information about removal spyware tool and I have bookmarked your blog among the must visit resources!

    Keep the good work up!
    More info about removal spyware tool here.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger ALSFighter said…

    Hey, 3 years dude, you drop off the face of the planet? What, must have gotten married and became a parent with no time to entertain the rest of the planet with your technobable.....get back to the gong show...

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My page :: drip coffee makers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home